Introducing print at home ticketing
Available for all fixtures this season
We are pleased to announce that match tickets can now be printed at home, so you no longer need to queue to collect your ticket on a matchday. Instead you can buy a Print@Home ticket on the day of the match, print it at home, and then proceed into the stadium as soon as you arrive.
Print at home ticketing is available for online sales only and will be live for fixtures in all competitions this season.
Currently print at home tickets will be available from three days prior to each matchday. However we will soon be arranging for print at home ticketing to be available for selection as soon as a match goes on sale.
If you do not have access to a printer to be able to print your matchday Print@Home ticket, you can still purchase paper tickets online, buy over the phone on
Here’s how print at home ticketing works:
- When you purchase a ticket for a match online, you can be allocated a Print@Home ticket.
- Seasoncard and Cityzens card holders, please note that the tickets you buy will be loaded onto your card so you won’t be allocated a Print@Home ticket. Any additional tickets that you buy can be allocated as Print@Home tickets.
- You can print off your Print@Home ticket as soon as you’ve bought it, or you’ll receive an email with your Print@Home ticket as an attachment.
- For every Print@Home ticket you buy, you need to print off the Print@Home ticket for each seat.
- Your first step is to print your Print@Home ticket* on white, plain A4 paper.
- Once the Print@Home ticket is printed off, keep it flat and don’t spill any liquid on it.
- Follow the instructions on the Print@Home ticket to learn how to fold it for entry to the stadium.
- At the stadium, insert your folded Print@Home ticket into the card reader at the turnstile, with the barcode facing upwards.
- Bring a form of identification with you should there be any problems gaining entry to the stadium.
You can also view our step-by-step guide to print at home ticketing.
*If the barcodes do not appear on your e-Ticket, you may need to change your internet browser settings. If the problem persists, please call Supporter Services on
Problems with printing will not be the responsibility of Manchester City Football Club. This ticket is only valid for the match specified which is encoded in the ticket’s unique barcode. As this is your match ticket it must be retained and available for inspection throughout the match.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us on
All tickets are sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club’s 2015/16 Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Club’s Ground Regulations. The Club reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the stadium. Manchester City Football Club is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication. In the event that duplicate copies of this match ticket appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders